SAAS FOR WORKFORCE SCHEDULING SOFTWARE
So what is SaaS? SaaS is a method of software delivery that allows data to be accessed from any device with an internet connection and web browser. The cloud can refer to anything that's hosted remotely and delivered via the internet. While all cloud programmes are run by underlying software, SaaS refers specifically to business software applications that are delivered via the cloud.
In this web-based model, we host and maintain the servers, databases and the application itself. It's a significant departure from on-premise as you no longer have to invest in expensive and extensive hardware to host the software, and this in turn, also means you can also outsource the IT responsibilities typically required to troubleshoot and maintain the software. FLS can take care of it all.
In addition to allowing remote access via the internet to the software applications and data, SaaS also differs from on-premise software in its pricing model.
There are still some restrictions on SaaS which may mean it's unsuitable for larger installations depending on the nature of the connectivity available or corporate policies. It's worth talking this through with us though as we can implement and actively support both SaaS and on-premise.
The key ROI features of SaaS are:
- A single version of the software is shared by all customers
- IT infrastructure costs are spread over multiple customers
- Frequent software updates are deployed quickly, and included with the service
- A different pricing structure
- Service level guarantees are provided, including uptime, backup and disaster recovery
- Ongoing maintenance is minimal for the customer
- SaaS offers key benefits in terms of faster, easier deployment; shorter time to benefit; lower upfront and on-going costs; the ability to leverage software improvements right away.
When you do need us, the service department is the backbone of FLS VISITOUR
; they can record a problem, analyse the exact cause, and ensure your workforce scheduling software is fully operational as quickly as possible, using SaaS delivery. Thanks to the routine exchange information between the service, consulting and project management staff, customers are regularly presented with new FLS VISITOUR features that can provide them with increased support to reach their goals, execute processes through effective workforce optimisation and workforce scheduling.
Various test versions of our, FLS VISITOUR
are available: ranging from test scenarios via web-demo, and test calculations using your data, through to an extended pilot phases.
Take the time to test the efficiency of our software in meeting all your requirements.