EXPERIENCE OUR SOLUTIONS
HIDDEN OPPORTUNITIES: SEAMLESS TOOLS TO DESIGN FIELD SERVICE PRODUCTIVITY
Webinar · In English · Limited number of participants
FLS – FAST LEAN SMART, AppyWay, and GetHomeSafe have teamed up to bring a unique webinar event to Field Operations Managers and stakeholders planning the dispatch and control of mobile workforces.
We'll discuss today's real-world challenges through the lens of our collective experience and field service expertise, and explore the dynamic solutions that are already supporting the industry to uncover hidden opportunities.
Balancing Compliance, Inspection, Installation, and Preventative Maintenance jobs whilst maintaining productivity. Scheduling operatives against a complex range of locations, SLAs, and skills, in a regulated environment. Improving efficiency whilst confronting difficult lone worker environments: Modern challenges require intelligent solutions.
What if the limits could be lifted?
Give us 60 minutes of your time and enjoy the following highlights:
- Work orders: Clean data is a secret weapon
- Balance resources with real-time scheduling
- Where does Field Service fit with your existing systems?
- Before the dispatch: Remote risk assessment
- Route Planning and Parking data: The in-day decarbonisation opportunity
- Engaging and protecting lone workers from modern risks and hidden hazards
- The outcomes of in-shift safety (and your skills retention advantage)
Don't allow risk to overrun your operations. Instead, design your workflows to make your data work for you – all whilst optimising cost and carbon, supporting employees, and ensuring customer satisfaction. Reserve your seat early, and we look forward to meeting you!
Here you can download our webinar handout - Download now and keep:
FIELD SERVICE IN THE 'NEW NORMAL'
- Do restrictions such as increased security and access controls require a flexible re-adjustment of the work schedule for field staff or delivery drivers?
- Do remote teams work have to follow new processes?
- Foreseeable peak loads must be planned in advance and available resources must be used in the best possible way - so what now?
TIME TO CHANGE: HOW FIELD SERVICE COMPANIES ARE TAKING BACK CONTROL OF THEIR END-TO-END STRATEGIES
- Does your service/delivery field service still function in the digital age and produce desired results?
- Do your service models have to change due to new customer requirements?
- Is end-to-end digitisation the solution for planning and realising growth?
IS COVID-19 A STRESS TEST FOR YOUR FIELD SERVICE PROCESSES AND BUSINESS MODEL?
- Will your field service delivery still function in your current ways of working?
- Must your service workflows change to mirror new customer requirements?
- Do end-to-end processes need to be redesigned to regain holistic value creation?
FIELD SERVICE CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE: SCHEDULING POST COVID-19
- Will your service/delivery field service still function with a permanent shift to 'work from anywhere'?
- Must your field service model change due to new customer requirements?
- How is your business model changing and what room for manoeuvre do you have in post lockdown times?
Please deactivate any pop-up blocker.
After registration you will receive an email with detailed information on how to proceed.
If you have not received this message, please also check your junk mail folder.
After you have clicked on the link in the email, a window will automatically open for the temporary installation of the GoToWebinar webinar software.
If you can rule out these causes, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or try to register again for the corresponding webinar.
FLS Real-Time-News – totally free & unsubscribe at any time