- Scheduling 450 safety compliance engineers
- Consolidation of multiple inspections into visits
- Optimal appointment booking for inspection dates
- Integration with Microsoft Dynamics
- Reduction in travel and admin time
- Achieved 15% productivity increase
- Improved customer service levels
- Support the company for growth
Meet the organisation:
Paul Hirst, Managing Director Engineering Inspection, says "FLS have proven an outstanding partner since we began together in 2015. The FLS VISITOUR advanced scheduling solution is at the heart of our business strategy for field engineering efficiency whilst delivering the best customer experience."
British Engineering Services is the UK's biggest independent engineering inspection, testing and certification company and has a long history dating back to 1859. Customers include all kinds of businesses, from factories to nuclear power plants, from hospitals to schools. Until 2015 it was part of RSA, one of the world’s leading insurance groups and a FTSE 100 company, but is now established as a privately owned company.
Today, British Engineering Services employs 450 highly trained and qualified engineer surveyors and consultant engineers who perform 2.8 million inspections per year. Its customers benefit from state-of-the-art technology and excellent online reporting systems that can deliver information quickly and efficiently.
THE BES CASE STUDY PDF