ith FLS VISITOUR's appointment scheduling software , engineer diary management difficulties will become a thing of the past and your business can offer the level of service that your customers expect.
APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING SOFTWARE
With FLS MOBILE'
s real time scheduling optimisation capabilities; sick days, schedule delays, traffic problems, time off and shift patterns can all be managed quickly and efficiently meaning your business can maintain the level of service that your customers expect with the aid of this dynamic appointment scheduling software.
and FLS MOBILE's
appointment scheduling software helps to increase your first-time fix rate, reduces the mean job time, delights your customers, reduces inventory inaccuracies and cuts costs with continually optimised, automated workforce scheduling.
Our appointment view of current and future scheduled jobs will enable your planner or despatcher to 'drag-and-drop' jobs in exceptional circumstances or request the ‘best candidates’ for a particular task.
Our workforce scheduling software provides:
- Real-time interface that enables the dispatcher or field manager to view current and future scheduled jobs and to request the 'best candidate' for a job.
- Optimised appointment booking and real-time dynamic scheduling to meet your business needs.
- Workforce management software planning and forecasting to facilitate the planning and assigning of territories on a map using layering technology and to strategically plan the capacity of the business.
- Human factor modelling for testing of alternative data set up in a non-production environment.
- Operational reports to understand performance in workforce management such as capacity, productivity, customer Service, jeopardy jobs and audit.
This means optimisation commences at the earliest stage of call scheduling and ensures the greatest possible cost-effectiveness for your business, from the very start.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
– Test us with your data; we want you to be convinced of the added value which our software brings – not through clever sales talk, but through real evidence and figures.