FLS - FAST LEAN SMART is a member of the Solvares Group and a European leader in the development and implementation of field service real-time scheduling/route optimisation and mobile workforce management solutions.
FLS released the first version of its unique scheduling algorithm over 15 years ago and has proven to deliver a high return on investment for customers across multiple industries. UK operations began 2013 and has differentiated through both its technology and services to achieve an outstanding rating of 9.6 out of 10 average for our technology, consulting and support services in a survey answered by every live customer.
Customers can be live within weeks and achieve dramatic results which makes this an exciting technology to work with, for example SKY in Europe are now completing twice as many jobs per engineer per day, a leading UK insurer has reduced travel time for claims inspectors by two hours per day, HomeServe Boiler Installation surveyors attend appointments 25% sooner.
FLS UK has proven successful winning and deploying customer solutions with a small team backed by further resources from Germany and is now at an exciting growth stage and hiring a Senior Solutions Consultant who will work with customers to deliver new solutions and ensure they achieve maximum benefit and satisfaction with their choice of FLS.
This is a varied role which requires technical ability, understanding of field service processes and flexibility. It also offers a high degree of autonomy and job satisfaction from working with leading edge technology in an entrepreneurial environment where you can make your mark. This role offers excellent earning potential and career progression.
Due to the growth of FLS UK, we are looking for a:
SENIOR SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT UK
A key objective for the successful candidate will be to ensure customers are highly satisfied with the results of deployment, system reliability and consulting services received. This requires business analysis and customer liaison skills.
With training in FLS technology, including flagship products FLS VISITOUR
and FLS MOBILE
, the Senior Solution Consultant activities include:
- Ability to analyse customer processes and requirements and define the best system solution by utilising your deep product understanding
- Present solution design proposals and workshops to a technical and non-technical audience
- Manage and implement projects to scope and budget
- System configuration, testing and go-live for new customer deployments
Provide support and technical guidance during the pre-sales phases that could include:
- Collaboration in customer-facing meetings, delivering demonstrations, etc
- Conducting benchmark and 'What-If' scenario testing with customer data
- Deploy and manage system trials for potential clients
- Assisting in the technical responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
The successful candidate will work from home with occasional travel to customer sites, therefore your location is flexible provided there are good travel connections. There is a high degree of interaction with colleagues with regular meet-up sessions/workshops. Product training will be provided in the UK and in Germany.
EXPERIENCE, EXPERTISE AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Minimum 4 years' experience of software solution deployment, ideally with a Service Management related software solution provider/consultancy or working for a field service organisation.
- Strong problem-solving ability, analytical skills and effective time management are required
- Excellent written and verbal communication, able to articulate concisely with enthusiasm and clarity
- Quickly establishes credibility, trust and rapport with customers and colleagues at all levels
- Takes personal responsibility, with a flexible 'will do' attitude
- Experience of CRM, service management, schedule optimisation or mobile applications advantageous but not a requirement as training will be given
- Must be an existing resident in the UK with full 'Right to work' and hold a full, clean valid Driving Licence and Passport
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Competent with SQL and relational databases
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good understanding of SOAP / RESTful Web services
An attractive salary package will be offered according to experience, together with a bonus scheme and private healthcare.
HOW TO APPLY
If you're the right person for this role please send a CV + cover letter, to email@example.com
, UK Managing Director,
FASTLEANSMART UK LTD.
IMPORTANT when applying by email
For security reasons, we only receive mails with a document attachment in PDF format or completely without an attachment.
We only accept direct application. We do not accept representation via employment/recruitment agencies.